K's Eggplant Stuffed Cheesy Bacon.
You can have K's Eggplant Stuffed Cheesy Bacon using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of K's Eggplant Stuffed Cheesy Bacon
- It’s 1 of Eggplant.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chopped garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of Diced mix vegetables / eggplant ,zucchini ,mushroom ,bell peppers,onion.
- You need 10 slice of 8 slice diced / another 2 fry to make crispy bacon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Peppers.
- Prepare 100 ml of Whipping cream.
- It’s 200 grams of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Parsley / finely chopped.
K's Eggplant Stuffed Cheesy Bacon instructions
- Cut half the eggplant ,use spoon to take meat out from shells ,got two shells ,diced vegetables,set aside.
- In sauce pan ,over medium heat ,brown finely chopped garlic and chopped bacon with olive oil until light brown,add vegetables ,stir to mix until it's soft(approx.3mins),season by salt and pepper ,add whipping cream,Parmesan cheese and finely chopped parsley ( safe some Parmesan and bacon to topping as needed).
- Stuff cheesy bacon in both shells,top with Parmesan ,bake in oven at 200c about 10 mins or until cheese melt and turn light brown ,to serve top with crispy bacon and some parsley ,serve hot ,enjoy :).