eggplant lasagna. This lasagna recipe replaces the traditional pasta with eggplant slices and adds layers of seasoned ground beef. Classic Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta! Great for a gluten-free lasagna option or just for sneaking in a healthy vegetable.
This eggplant lasagna from Delish.com is cheesy and completely meat free. This Eggplant Lasagna Is Cheesy Bliss. by Delish US. Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna Recipe Without Noodles – Gluten-Free – This healthy low carb eggplant lasagna recipe without noodles is quick and easy to make, using simple ingredients. You can cook eggplant lasagna using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of eggplant lasagna
- You need 2 of Chinese Eggplants.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Kale.
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1/3 of chopped bell pepper.
- It’s 1/3 of chopped onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of sun dried tomato pesto sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- You need 2 cup of grated cheese (I used Colby/Monterey).
- You need 1/2 cup of Croutons.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
Some eggplant lasagna recipes ask you to grill the eggplant slices instead. While this imparts a nice smoky flavor, I find that grilling individual slices is too time-consuming; roasting is hands-off and more. This Low-Carb Eggplant Lasagna recipe is made with eggplant slices, which makes it perfect for those following a low-carb or gluten-free diet. This zucchini eggplant lasagna makes use of fresh summer produce in a filling meatless entrée.
eggplant lasagna step by step
- preheat oven to 375.
- boil a pot of water.
- brown the turkey. season to taste (I use season salt, pepper, & table salt) adding the onion & bell pepper. drain.
- remove & dispose stems of the kale. put in boiling water until it softens. abt 7minutes. drain.
- peel the eggplant & cut lengthwise to imitate lasagna noodles..
- combine the sun dried tomatoes and ricotta cheese in a small bowl. mix.
- grease your baking dish with the olive oil & add the 1st layer of eggplant..
- layer the eggplant with the ricotta/tomato mixture. turkey. kale. shredded cheese. REPEAT.
- cover with foil & bake for 30min.
- crush the croutons & combine the parmesan cheese. sprinkle on top , bake uncovered for 5more min.
Vegetarians and meat-eaters alike will devour these comforting lasagna rolls. We use thinly sliced eggplant in place of pasta to cut the carbs. This keto eggplant lasagna recipe is a delicious low-carb marriage of two Italian comfort dishes: Eggplant Parmesan and Meat Lasagna. The roasted eggplant slices serve as the lasagna "noodles. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara.