quick & light microwave eggplant parm.
You can cook quick & light microwave eggplant parm using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of quick & light microwave eggplant parm
- You need 1 of eggplant, peeled.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- You need 3 tbsp of parmesan cheese, divided.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of lite mayo.
- It’s 2 cup of your favorite pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 of — or –.
- You need 1 can of (15 ounces) tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper.
quick & light microwave eggplant parm instructions
- On a plate, mix together 2 tablespoons cheese, bread crumbs, and seasonings..
- Slice eggplant into 1/2" slices.
- Spread a very thin layer of mayo on one side of each eggplant slice. Dip side with mayo into bread crumb mixture, then place in glass baking dish, breadcrumbs facing up..
- Cover loosely. Microwave on high 7-9 minutes or until tender..
- Top with pasta sauce and remaining cheese and serve..
- If making pasta sauce, simmer all sauce ingredients until ready to use..