Eggplant casserole #2.
You can cook Eggplant casserole #2 using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant casserole #2
- It’s 3 medium of aubergine, eggplants.
- It’s 14 1/2 of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 stick of margarine.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt, more if needed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/3 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 of nonstick spray.
- You need 1 of water.
Eggplant casserole #2 instructions
- Peel and chop the aubergine. Melt margarine in a pan add chopped up aubergine. If you need water use it here to make it so it doesn't burn..
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Add pepper, salt, garlic, and onions, sauté till aubergine meat is tender..
- Add to a bowl the milk, coconut flour, and parmesan cheese, and mix..
- Spray an oven safe dish with nonstick spray.
- Add aubergines to milk and mix well. Add aubergine to the oven safe dish. Add shredded cheese on top..
- Bake in oven 30-35 minutes. Let sit 15 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!.