Barbecue beef with rice. BBQ beef with peppers and onions over fluffy white rice is both comforting and delicious. Boiled Rice,barbecue beef steamed cabbage#local dish challenge. I'll do a recipe for barbecue beef since the others are common Abah Emmanuel.
Stir the rice into the skillet. Cover the skillet and reduce the heat to a low simmer. Remove the lid and sprinkle beef and rice with the cheese. You can cook Barbecue beef with rice using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Barbecue beef with rice
- It’s 0.3 kg of beef.
- Prepare 2 of table spoon barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 1 of tea spoon Japanese ajinomoto.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 of table spoon vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of tea spoon hot spice (pepper).
DIRECTIONS In a large skillet over medium heat, saute onions in butter, when onions are tender add meat and cook until browned. Mix in mustard, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, salt, pepper, sugar and catsup. Ground beef browned with onion is mixed with barbecue sauce and quick-cooking rice, then topped with cheddar for a family-pleasing skillet dish. Place beef, carrots, and onions in the bag; seal, and shake to coat the vegetables and beef with the sauce.
Barbecue beef with rice instructions
- Put a steel mesh on a heat source.
- Slice the beef into thin layer and place on the mesh.
- Sprinkle the vegetable oil, ajinomoto, barbecue sauce, hot spice and salt on the beef.
- Allow to roast for 3 minutes.
- Turn the sides and allow to roast for 2 minutes.
- Food is ready, can be serve with rice.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix brown sugar, soy sauce, oil and seasonings. Stir sauce into beef; heat through. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the soup, ketchup and mustard; bring to a boil. In a large bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar, red wine vinegar, Dijon-style mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke.