Pepper and sausage kabobs. Thread the sausage, onion, peppers, and mushrooms onto metal or bamboo skewers, alternating colors and textures. Brush the skewers with olive oil. Sprinkle to taste with seasoning blend.
In a small jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, garlic, oregano, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Assemble kabobs by placing a slice of sausage, pepper, and onion onto skewer and repeat until all ingredients are used. Place kabobs on grill rotating often for even grilling. You can cook Pepper and sausage kabobs using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pepper and sausage kabobs
- It’s 2 packages of Beef smoked sausage.
- You need 10 of Kabob sticks.
- It’s 1 packages of mini sweet peppers.
- It’s 1 of Bottle of Swert Bourbon Glaze.
Baste with extra Italian dressing to add more flavor. Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium high. Prepare the couscous as the label directs. Meanwhile, toss the bell peppers, sausage, onion and.
Pepper and sausage kabobs instructions
- Soak sticks in water for about an hour.
- Slice sausage diagnal into 2 inch pieces.
- Assemble whole mini sweet peppers and sausage on kabob sticks.
- Cook on grill turning to ypur liking of crispness coating kabobs with Bourbon glaze.
- Remove from grill and pour glaze on top of kabobs and enjoy.
Assemble the kabobs, alternate the sausage with onions and peppers. Heat grill to medium high heat and place kabob on grill. Preheat grill (or indoor grill pan) to medium-high heat. Thread sausage, bell peppers, and onion onto the skewers. Brush skewers generously with Italian dressing.