Kabobs. Grilled steak and chicken that doesn't dry out on the grill, but stays moist and flavorful. These kabobs are simple to make, and delicious to eat. The food service at Coca-Cola and the Kabobs company have a long ongoing relationship!" Grilled kabobs—whether beef, chicken or seafood—are a hit at any barbeque because they're simple to cook, and fun and easy to eat.
This is a summertime favorite at our house. While the turkey is a nice change of pace and tastes great with the sweet basting sauce and pineapple, the recipe also works well with cubed chicken.—Traci Goodman, Paducah, Kentucky Technically shish kabobs use lamb, so these should be called beef kabobs, but this is the family recipe and what we call it. Beef Kabobs are an easy summer meal that is so fun to eat! You can cook Kabobs using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kabobs
- You need 1 lb of Ground meat (turkey, or beef, or chicken or etc…).
- It’s 1 medium of onion.
- It’s 1 bunch of Parsley or cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeño is optional.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chili powder is optional.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 of Shish kabob all spice is optional.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Breadcrumbs is optional.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
Made with a flavorful marinade and loaded with tender steak, peppers, and onions, they're great for summer entertaining! Great Summer Grilling Recipe One of the best things about making shish kabobs is how easy they are to make, and to make ahead! These Steak Kabobs are made with an easy kabob marinade and loaded with tender steak, bell peppers and red onions. Easy to make and easy to prep ahead for summer entertaining!
Kabobs step by step
- Chop onion into very small pieces, add into a bow and add 1/2 tapn salt on top of onions.
- Chop parsley or cilantro into very small pieces, and add into bowl on top of onion.
- Add spices to onions and parsley. For a basic kabob, add salt, pepper, cumin, coriander. For a spicier kabob, add the remaining spices f chili, chopped jalapeño, sheesh kabob spice powder).
- Mix all in bowl, then add ground meat to bowl and add remaining salt, olive oil and breadcrumbs. Mix well with your hand. If you are dieting or allergic to white flour, then do not add breadcrumbs. Breadcrumbs help bind the kabob together.
- Add kabobs to oiled baking sheet (olive oil is preferred ).
- Scoop out and roll into meatball sizes or scoop out and roll into long pieces.
- Preheat oven to 425°F and bake for 25-30 minutes.
This recipe was posted first on Spend With Pennies. Cut the ingredients into similar-size pieces and prepare as the recipe directs. Not only do they often combine meat, vegetable, starch, and seafood courses all in one, but they provide a playful canvas to experiment with inventive flavor combinations. Instruct your guests to skewer their own kabobs and baste veggies with balsamic vinaigrette. Get the grill going—dinner's on a stick with these chicken kabob recipes including shish kabob, beef kabob and shrimp kabobs, too.