Eggplant and beef.
You can have Eggplant and beef using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant and beef
- Prepare 1/3 lb of eye of round beef.
- Prepare 7 oz of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/3 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cubed eggplant.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced olives and pimentos.
Eggplant and beef step by step
- Slice the beef into ribbons and thinly.
- Add butter to a pan heat. Add the beef and eggplant. Add salt, pepper, garlic, and onion powder. Stir well.
- Simmer 5 minutes. Add sauce, oregano, olives, and parsley. Let simmer stirring occasionally. When eggplant is done add cheese on top cover 5 minutes then serve, hope you enjoy!.