Ray's' Italian BBQ Style Meatloaf. Mix ground meat, bread crumbs, onion, egg, ½ cup SBR Original Barbecue Sauce, cheese and seasonings in large bowl or stand mixer with paddle attachment. Shape into a loaf on shallow baking pan. Brush remaining ½ cup barbecue sauce over top.
Serve additional barbecue sauce as a dipping sauce HOW TO MAKE BBQ MEATLOAF Make Breadcrumb Mixture – Mix together breadcrumbs, spices, milk, egg, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke in a large bowl. Add Beef and Onion – Add the ground beef and onion to the breadcrumb mixture and mix with hands until everything is evenly combined. Add meat mixture into meatloaf pan and flatten the top with your hand. You can have Ray's' Italian BBQ Style Meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ray's' Italian BBQ Style Meatloaf
- It’s 2 lb of Lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground Italian sausage.
- You need 1 tsp of Mccormick Worcestershire seasonings.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mccormick mesquite seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cumin.
- You need 1/2 cup of bbq sauce.
- It’s of topping.
- It’s 1/2 can of 6oz.tomatoe paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bbq sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 of pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of Garlic salt to taste.
Toss the roasted tomatoes with basil and a drizzle of EVOO. Serve meatloaf slices topped with tomatoes and basil, and a drizzle of balsamic as garnish. BBQ meatloaf is so delicious and is a bit different from the norm. The flavor in this meatloaf is amazing and you will definitely be coming back for seconds.
Ray's' Italian BBQ Style Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Add all meatloaf ingredients together mix well bake till cooked through 25-35 minutes..
- Heat tomatoe toppings together in a small pan. Our over meatloaf. You put back in oven and bake a few more minutes or serve as is..
What gives this meatloaf such great flavor is the barbecue sauce. If you have never tasted barbecue meatloaf, you have got to try this! Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, egg and seasonings in large bowl. Shape into a loaf on shallow baking pan. Cool bacon and chop or crumble up.