Barbecue Burgers. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. The best, most juicy burgers for the grill. Get burger grilling tips and find recipes for cheese lovers, bacon lovers, dieters, and vegetarians.
In a large skillet over medium heat, brown patties in batches on both sides. Do not push down on burgers or you will wind up with a dryer burger. About a minute or two before you are finished cooking, brush the tops of the burgers with a little more barbecue sauce. You can have Barbecue Burgers using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Barbecue Burgers
- Prepare 1 of egg, slightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of prepared horseradish.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Chex cereal crushed (rice Chex is gluten-free).
- You need 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
Combine beef, onions, ketchup, salt, egg, and bread crumbs. Brown both sides lightly in skillet. A hot, hot grill achieves just the right char and sears the perfect grill marks on burgers, but the fierce flames can also dry them out. Graham Elliot, a judge on MasterChef, has a pretty cool solution: hide a small ice cube in center of the patty!
Barbecue Burgers instructions
- Combine first 7 ingredients. Blend well. Mix in Chex crumbs & ground beef. Shape into patties. Broil or grill 8-12 minutes or to desired doneness. Turn midway during cooking. Brush with additional barbecue sauce..
That's right, the cube melts as the burger grills, and keeps the meat nice and moist. Season both sides of each burger with salt and pepper. IF USING A GRILL: Heat a gas grill to high or heat coals in a charcoal grill until they glow bright orange and ash over. Its mild fat content imparts rich flavor to burgers and keeps them moist. Along with that, ground chuck is inexpensive as well.