BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs. Bacon Cheeseburger bombs are not only delicious, they're simple to put together and my kids just gobble them up… who am I kidding, so do I!! A warm crispy sesame crust loaded up with gooey cheese, seasoned ground beef, onions, bacon and all the fixin's packed into one neat tidy little bundle! Make patties and sprinkle with garlic salt and minced onion.
Wrap each in two slices of bacon, put on a skewer and secure with toothpick. BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs step by step. Make patties and sprinkle with garlic salt and minced onion. You can cook BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs
- You need 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of bacon.
- Prepare 6 slice of american cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced onion.
- It’s 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
Add slice of cheese to patty. Form into the size and shape of brats. Wrap each in two slices of bacon, put on a skewer and secure with toothpick. Five minutes before done brush with BBQ.
BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs instructions
- Divide burger six ways.
- Make patties and sprinkle with garlic salt and minced onion..
- Add slice of cheese to patty..
- Form into the size and shape of brats..
- Wrap each in two slices of bacon, put on a skewer and secure with toothpick. Grill until cooked through..
- Five minutes before done brush with BBQ sauce..
- Serve on skewer or brat buns.
Whether you're trying to please picky kiddos or a big group of grown kids, we've got three words for you: bacon cheeseburger bombs. A seasoned ground beef and bacon mixture is wrapped in biscuit dough with cheddar cheese and pickles. But what cheeseburger isn't better with bacon on it, so I cut a piece of bacon in half and wrapped one piece around one side of the ball and the other half on the other side of the ball and pinned it down with some Grill Pinz. I sprinkled a little BBQ rub on top of the bacon to give it a little candy action in the end. These burger bombs are actually pretty simple and fun to make.