Sweet BBQ Meatballs. Sweet Barbecue Meatballs The sweet, thick barbecue sauce clings to large tasty meatballs. This recipe is one of my favorites to take to potlucks or to serve as a meal after harvest. —Gwen Goss, Garden City, Kansas Combine the barbecue sauce and grape jelly into the slow cooker and then add the meatballs. Directions In a Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat.
And cleanup is easy when you bake the meatballs on Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Aluminum Foil. By Reynolds Kitchens (R) So easy and SO delicious, these sticky glazed meatballs are sweet, savory and just a little spicy. They have a rich, deep flavor thanks to brown sugar and your favorite BBQ sauce. You can have Sweet BBQ Meatballs using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet BBQ Meatballs
- It’s of Meatballs.
- You need 3 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 12 oz of Evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cracker crumbs.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 3 cup of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
Barbecue sauce, of course, is the main ingredient to these saucy barbecue meatballs but it's the orange marmalade that gives these meatballs their sweetness. I love to make meatballs in the slow cooker. It is such an easy dump and go meal. My house always smells amazing while the meatballs simmer.
Sweet BBQ Meatballs step by step
- Combine the first nine ingredients and shape into balls. Place meatballs in a greased 13x9x2" pan..
- Combine ketchup, brown sugar, liquid smoke, and garlic powder and stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour sauce over meatballs..
- Bake at 350° for one hour uncovered..
The bbq sauce gives the meatballs such a delicious flavor and the onion really takes it to the next level. Even my kiddos that don't care for onions, will eat these. My BBQ meatballs recipe is a summery party dish that'll put a smile on everyone's faces!. Tender, delicious meatballs smothered in a sweet homemade BBQ sauce, barbecue meatballs (BBQ meatballs) are one of the meatball recipes I reach for when I need a nostalgic potluck tradition. The normal way to make it is in a crockpot a la our favorite grape jelly meatballs — but using a slow cooker.