BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs. BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs step by step. Mix all ingredients together pour over steak and shrimp and toss to coat. Mix all ingredients together pour over steak and shrimp and toss to coat.
Cubes of marinated steak are skewered with shrimp, mushrooms, tomatoes, green peppers and onions, then grilled. For picnics, I assemble the kabobs at home and carry them in a large container. Add your meat together with olive oil and seasoning and start adding them onto the wooden skewers. You can cook BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs
- Prepare 25 large of Shrimp.
- Prepare 3 medium of beef steaks.
- You need 1 packages of bamboo scewers.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of Worchestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of lemon juice.
- You need 5 tsp of parsley.
- It’s 3 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tyme.
- It’s 3 tbsp of montreal steak seasoning.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 2 tsp of paprika.
Turn kabobs often, brushing with sauce. Garnish end of each skewer with a cherry tomato. Whether you want big jumbo shrimp or small ones for shrimp cocktail, BJ's has several excellent options that are sure to make your meals exciting. Our fresh, high-quality shrimp comes in multiple sizes, flavors, and styles.
BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs instructions
- Cut steak into 1" cubes then put in large bowl add shrimp.
- Mix all ingredients together pour over steak and shrimp and toss to coat. Use tall bowl to cover most of the meat in the marinade let sit for at least 2 hours preferably overnight.
- Skewer the meat alternating the steak and shrimp grill for 5-8 minutes each side depending on how hot your grill is and serve with your favorite veggies mashed potatoes and fried okra for me, enjoy..
Thanks to convenient Same-Day Delivery and Free Pickup, you can stock up on seafood in time. Steak and Shrimp Kabobs Kabobs are perfect for a delicious, customizable meal that you can cook on the grill. Ideal for those summer nights spent outside together. In a large bowl, combine and mix together the teriyaki sauce, pineapple juice, brown sugar, minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper. Pour equal halves of the marinade into two separate large resealable plastic bags.