Noodles with suya. You can be sure of nutrients with the vegetables and protein from suya. You can use this recipe for chicken suya noodle stir fry, you can also Substitute noodles with rice or pasta. Great recipe for Noodle, fried eggs and Suya.
Instant or Ramen noodles (popularly called Indomie in many parts of the world) is not just a meal for children or snack for starving college students. There are various suya spots on the street of Lagos, where the Hausa "Mallams" sell suya; straight from the grill, usually at night. With this suya prawn noodles stir fry recipe, I wanted to enjoy one of my favourite foods, with the nostalgic flavour of home; minus the meat, and the grilling. You can cook Noodles with suya using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Noodles with suya
- You need 1 packages of of indomie noodles super pack.
- Prepare 1 large of carrots.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- It’s dash of of ginger powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of veg oil or any oil.
- Prepare 2 slice of of round beef.
- You need 1 of cajun spice.
- Prepare 1 of dry grounded red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
This pack of noodles pairs deliciously with your favorite pesto, red or white sauces. Have this spaghetti along with side dishes and meat for a fulfilling meal. It's vegan and can be stocked in a cabinet until needed. My Nigerian brother-in-law introduced me to beef suya, a very spicy street food that's popular in western Africa.
Noodles with suya step by step
- To make suya.
- Slice the ground beef into 2 making it 4 pieces of flat beef, set aside after washing properly.
- Mix the cajun spice,pepper,ginger and salt in a bowland divide the spice into two.
- Dip the beefs in one of the portion of the spice and make sure the spices cover the beefs then you can now barbecue the meat until it's dry.
- Put the beef in a paper towel (or if you a clean news paper) after it has been barbecued and cut into big pieces,add the chopped onions and sprinkle the rest portion of the spices on it and wrap up the paper and set,aside.
- In a pot boil the 2cups of water to boiling point, chop the carrot in big sizes and add to the water,add the noodles after 1min and cover d pot.
- Open after 30sec to avoid oozing, add one tablespoon if oil and cover.
- Open after 1min and add the suya wrapped in the paper stir and then add the noodles seasoning, stir and cover for another 1min.
- If you want you noodles softer you can add more water.
- Note if you re in Nigeria you don't need to make ur suya.. You can Jes buy it on the street but make sure you hv a taste before you buy.
I was intrigued when I found out the spice rub is made from ground peanuts and a blend of different seasonings. After lots of experimenting, I came up with my own version. —Elena Iorga, Irvine, California Learn how I cook a finger licking, delicious noodles (Indomie) my own style. Nigeria Indomie turns into a balanced meal. Stir fried noodles with beef is my staple Friday evening meal. Instead of having regular noodles, I always try to make it a bit more interesting.