Grilled meat cubes on skewers – lahem meshwi. Stainless Meat Cuber Home & Commercial Use. Steps In a bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients together. Cut the meat into suitable sizes for the skewers, trimming away excess fat.
If you have to barbecue or grill in batches and at the same. Grilled meat cubes marinated in a mixture of cinnamon, vinegar, olive oil. A Lebanese recipe for grilled meat marinade. You can cook Grilled meat cubes on skewers – lahem meshwi using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled meat cubes on skewers – lahem meshwi
- It’s 1 kg of beef or veal, cut in cubes.
- Prepare 12 of small onions, peeled and cut in halves.
- You need of For the marinade:.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper or allspice.
Cinnamon, vinegar, olive oil & black pepper. Arrange lamb cubes on skewers, alternating with pepper slices, onions and tomatoes. Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. Drain the lamb, shaking off the excess marinade.
Grilled meat cubes on skewers – lahem meshwi step by step
- In a bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients together..
- Add in the meat cubes and let them marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hr..
- In each skewer, insert 5 meat cubes and 1 onion. Grill on both sides..
Khorovats(Armenian: խորոված) is a dish of pieces of meat grilled on flat skewers known as shishor shampoor. It is very popular, especially on festive occasions. In contrast to shish kebab, the meat pieces are typically larger, and left on the bone. Grilled meat and veggie skewers served over garlic-butter fettuccine. There is nothing like grilled veggies!.