Cheesy bbq bacon meat loaf. Fold the corners of foil to create a pan. Creating the pan will help keep any juices or melted cheese from reaching the grill. Press meat mixture into bacon-lined pan.
In a mixing bowl, mix together all meatloaf ingredients except the BBQ sauce. Press a small depression into the middle of the meatloaves. In a large bowl, mix together the cooked onion/garlic mixture, milk, ketchup, Worcestershire Sauce, Dijon mustard, oats, eggs and black pepper. You can cook Cheesy bbq bacon meat loaf using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy bbq bacon meat loaf
- Prepare 7 slice of bacon cooked crispy drained and crumbled save two slices for topping.
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 of small clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion chopped.
- You need 1/3 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of real mayo.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar type bbq sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded sharp chesse.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded monterey Jack.
- It’s 1 of * topping *.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar type bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crispy fried onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded sharp cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 of Shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- You need 2 slice of saved bacon crumbled.
Honestly this is all our favourite things.meat, cheese and bacon! Mix ground beef, red onion, bread crumbs, eggs, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Press half of the mixture in the bottom of a loaf pan. I just came up wirh this today.
Cheesy bbq bacon meat loaf instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400° degrees.
- Combine the first 13 ingredients all together.
- Shape mixture into a loaf on a foil lined pan or place mixture in a loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or till done.
- Spread bbq sauce on top and top with crispy onions, bacon and cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 min longer.
Sounded yummy 🙂 Ashley Nicole Mahkoviic. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon to a paper towel-lined. This meatloaf recipe is stuffed with cheese and then topped with a delicious BBQ sauce to finish it off. Trust me, one piece will not be enough. There was an amazing smoke ring on this meatloaf and the flavor was AWESOME.