Barbecue Meatballs. Combine the grape jelly and BBQ sauce in a small bowl or in the base of your slow cooker. Add meatballs and stir until they are coated with the sauce. Enjoy as an appetizer or serve over rice for a main dish.
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. In a large skillet, brown meatballs in small batches over medium heat, turning often. You can have Barbecue Meatballs using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Barbecue Meatballs
- You need 3 lbs of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 can (13 oz) of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 2 Cups of 1 minute (Quick Oatmeal) uncooked.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 Cup of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- It’s 2 Cups of Ketchup.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of Light Brown Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Liquid Smoke.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Chopped Onion.
Mix ground beef, cracker crumbs, chopped onion, milk, eggs, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk together the ketchup, water, brown sugar, and nutmeg in a bowl. Enjoy an easy dinner when you make slow cooker bbq meatballs. How to Make BBQ Meatballs First, bake the meatballs.
Barbecue Meatballs instructions
- Mix all Meatball ingredients together and shape with ice-cream scoop.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together and pour over meatballs.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Note: Marinate meatballs in sauce overnight in refrigerator overnight to enhance flavor.
Then, while the meatballs bake, whisk together the cranberry sauce and barbecue sauce together and simmer until bubbly. When the meatballs are cooked, add them to the saucepot and cook for a few minutes. Roll into medium-small balls and place on a cookie sheet. Place sheet in freezer for five minutes. In a small sauté pan, heat olive oil and saute onions,celery and garlic until onions are translucent.