Crockpot Bbq beans. In a slow cooker combine ground beef, bacon, onion, baked beans, kidney beans, lima beans, ketchup, liquid smoke, salt, hot sauce and garlic powder. Pour the canned beans into the slow cooker. Add the chopped bell pepper, onion, brown sugar, ketchup, barbecue sauce, and cooked crumbled bacon.
Pour water over top and stir in salt. Cover the pot and allow the beans to soak overnight. Rinse and sort beans; soak according to package directions. You can have Crockpot Bbq beans using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Bbq beans
- Prepare 1 of # ground beef.
- You need 8 slices of bacon, crumbled.
- Prepare 2 cans (16 oz) of baked beans.
- You need 1 can (15.5 oz) of kidney beans, rinse and drain.
- Prepare 1 can (15.5 oz) of navy beans, rinse and drain.
- It’s 3/4 C of ketchup.
- Prepare 3/4 C of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of honey garlic sauce.
- You need 3 Tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of sweet and sour sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
Drain and rinse beans, discarding liquid. Crock Pot Cowboy BBQ Beans Notes. We like to use Make Ahead Ground Beef to make this dish easier to throw together. Another option is to invest in multi-cooker to brown your ground beef in the same pot.
Crockpot Bbq beans step by step
- Fry the bacon in a large skillet until crisp, remove from pan and drain on paper towels. Using the same pan, cook the ground beef and drain grease..
- Now put the beef, bacon, beans, ketchup, vinegar and brown sugar in to the crockpot. Add all the seasonings and mix everything together. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Delicious!.
You can use our Air Fryer Bacon to make your crisp bacon for this recipe super easy. Stir beans, green bell pepper, onion, and ham into barbeque sauce mixture. Add Everything to the Crock-Pot – Add the dried beans, onion, chili powder, salt, pepper, and cumin. Slow Cooker Kielbasa and Barbecue Beans. Every Sunday, without fail, Chris asks me to make crockpot chili.