Barbecue Rice batch 2. If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Here is how you cook it.
Reduce heat to low and cover until rice is tender. In a saucepan, saute onion and celery in butter until tender. Stir in the water, bring to a boil. You can have Barbecue Rice batch 2 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Barbecue Rice batch 2
- Prepare 2 cup of yellow rice.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce.
- You need As needed of bread I used roasted garlic bread.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion diced.
Stir in the rice return to boil. Chicken and rice is probably one of my favorite meals, so add some barbecue sauce and vegetables and you've got me hooked. Chicken BBQ rice a perfectly balanced dish that everyone would love. To make in a slow cooker: In a slow cooker, add little smokies and barbecue sauce and stir to combine.
Barbecue Rice batch 2 instructions
- Boil the rice with the water. Fry the ground beef in a pan till browned with the onion..
- Add the seasonings to the ground beef. When the beef is browned and onions soft, add to the rice, along with the juices..
- Let simmer 7 minutes..
- Serve with bread in a ring around the rice. Add barbecue sauce. I hope you enjoy!!.
If making the rice krispies treats for two in the microwave, place the butter in a microwave-safe bowl. BBQ sticky rice is a fusion of flavors from Asian and the deep south. Sticky rice is typically found in Asian dishes, but this version has been kicked up southern style with a sweet and spicy BBQ sauce. Taken a step further, it's a snap to make in a slow cooker. We specialize in Korean dishes that are authentic, contemporary and full of flavor.