BBQ Beef Ribs. Beef Products to Compliment the Perfect Meal, Delivered to You. Place the ribs meatier-side-down on the grill away from the coals. Turn and cook until the ribs "bend" and the meat easily separates from the.
This process will take about six to seven hours to produce a flavorful batch of ribs. Once complete, you won't regret a moment of the work that goes into preparing them. We marinate the meat and then grill it on a gas grill. You can have BBQ Beef Ribs using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ Beef Ribs
- You need 1 of 3-4 pound rack of beef back ribs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dry mustard.
- You need of Optional: 1/4 of a lemon.
Remove and baste the top again with barbecue sauce. Remove the ribs from the broiler, cut into individual slabs, as desired, and serve with reserved barbecue sauce. However, it's pretty uncommon these days to go to a barbecue where beef ribs are served. They should be served more often because they're fantastic!
BBQ Beef Ribs instructions
- Set oven to 250 degrees F and get a roasted pan ready. If you have a rack that fits into the roasting pan, use it. Get a piece of foil to cover the pan if lid no accessible..
- Combine the other ingredients and rub the mixture into the rack of ribs, getting all sides including the bones..
- Place meat-side up on the rack and cover tightly..
- Roast for 4-5 hours. Do not check on them!.
- Uncover and put the pan under the broiler for just a minute or two to brown them a little. Note: ribs are done when the meat is very tender and the bones have just begun to release from the meat.
- Cool 10 minutes before slicing between the ribs Note: To look fancy, slice the ribs and remove them from the bone then place them back on the bone so it is easier to serve..
- Serve HOT! Add BBQ sauce if wanted. If wanted, squirt 1/4 of a lemon on top of the ribs..
If you want to do something a little different, that's very easy to barbecue and very delicious, I suggest giving beef ribs a try. BBQ beef back ribs Back ribs are usually cut from the prime rib roast, a very thick, desirable and expensive cut that is often roasted whole cut into boneless ribeye steaks. When the rib bones are removed, there is very little meat left on the bones. As much as possible goes to the more expensive rib roast or steaks. I served these oven baked BBQ beef ribs with sweet corn, steamed broccoli, garlic Texas toast and cinnamon mashed sweet potatoes…and of course sweet ice tea!