Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs. Place chicken cubes in the Italian dressing and allow to marinate at the same time as the beef. When the meat has finished marinating, place on skewers alternating with vegetables and pineapple. Pour marinade over meat (s) and stir to coat all sides.
Mix well, and add your favorite meat. FYI – the peppers and onions will remain crisp tender. If you leave the kabobs on until the veggies are soft, your meat will be way overdone! You can have Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 lb of beef top sirloin.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of orange bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of small pkg. white mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1 can (6 oz) of pineapple juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
If you prefer softer grilled veggies, make separate kabobs for meat and veggies so the veggies can cook longer. Also, if you want your beef medium rare, make separate kabobs for the beef and the chicken. Cut chicken and steak into bite size cubes. Slice veggies into uniform sized chunks.
Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs instructions
- Cut up first 6 ingredients to bite size pieces for kabobs..
- Combine next 6 ingredients and pour half of the marinade into a large resealable plastic bag..
- Add meats to the bag, and turn to coat. Place in refrigerator for 2 hours..
- Alternating meat and veggies, prepare skewers..
- Add cornstarch to remaining marinade, and baste the skewers so that all veggies are covered in marinade as well..
- I grilled on a George Foreman, turning every few minutes, but this could also be cooked in the oven or on a regular grill. (If using regular grill, make sure to soak wooden skewers in water for 30 min. first to avoid catching fire!).
Pour Italian Dressing over chicken skewers. Just to be clear, I totally made these rules up myself. In case it wasn't obvious…😂 Hands down, the best way to cook Beef Kabobs is on the barbie. We've done kabobs in chicken, pork, shrimp,steak and even salmon but really do love the taste of chicken when it comes off the grill. And if we have a gathering most people seem to like it best so it goes over well.