Teriyaki – Beef Kabobs. Whisk brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil, and ground ginger together in a bowl; pour into a gallon-sized sealable plastic bag. Add beef, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Place beef in shallow glass or plastic dish or heavy-duty resealable plastic bag.
Cut beef into bit-size cubes (I use kitchen sears) and put in marinade. In a bowl, combine soy sauce, oil, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and salt. Pour half of the marinade into a shallow bowl; add beef and turn to coat. You can cook Teriyaki – Beef Kabobs using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki – Beef Kabobs
- Prepare of Marinade:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 4 Tbs. of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/8 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Teriyaki sauce (bottle).
- It’s 1 Tbs. of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 Tbs. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbs. of honey.
- Prepare 2 Tsp. of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 Tbs. of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 Tsp. of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tsp. of thyme.
- You need of Kabobs:.
- You need 1-1 1/2 of lbs. beef (top blade roast), cut into 1” cubes.
- You need 1 of large bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- It’s 1 of medium yellow squash, sliced thick (3/4”), then halved.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion, cut into wedges (1”).
- Prepare 8 of small plum tomatoes.
- It’s 4 of large metal skewers (soak wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes).
Remove meat and veggies from marinade. Place ingredients on skewers, rotating the ingredients. In a bowl, combine soy sauce, oil, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and salt; mix well. Pour half of the marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add beef and turn to coat.
Teriyaki – Beef Kabobs step by step
- For the marinade: In a small bowl whisk together all the marinade ingredients until well blended and set aside..
- Cut the beef in cubes (3/4 – 1”) and place them in a zip-lock bag. Add the marinade to the bag. Squeeze out the air within the bag before sealing..
- Gently squeeze / massage the bag and turn upside down a few times to mix the contents. Place the bag in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours..
- Prepare the charcoal grill or preheat the gas grill on medium heat. (Partway through preheating, clean grill grates)..
- After the marinating time, place the beef cubes in a large bowl. Drain off the bag and bowl marinade into a small sauté pan and reserve for later..
- Over a large plate (for drips), thread the whole tomato first, then squash, bell pepper, red onion, and beef cubes (center) onto the skewer..
- Repeat this order (without the tomato) on the same skewer and finish with a tomato on the end if you prefer. Place the skewer on a large serving plate..
- Coat the heated grill rack with oil or nonstick spray. Place the skewers on the grill over medium-high heat. Grill for about 8-10 minutes per side, total about 16-20 minutes..
- Heat the sauté pan with the marinade to slightly bubbling and then simmer for 2-3 minutes. Pour this over the rice with the kabobs on top and enjoy..
Chunks of top sirloin, marinated in teriyaki sauce and fresh herbs, are grilled with fresh veggies for kabobs that are loaded with flavor. Grilled beef skewers taste delicious with a hint o wood-fired flavor, give your beef a quick teriyaki marinade then put them on our amazing Traeger skewers & fire them over our flavorful wood-fired grill. Heat griddle to high heat and cover with a thin layer of olive oil. Tender pieces of sirloin steak marinated in an Asian inspired sauce and cooked on a hot grill until lightly charred. Each beef skewer is drizzled with a sweet and savory teriyaki sauce and garnished with sesame seeds, green onion, and cilantro.