Mike's BBQ Beef Ribs. Throw seasoned rib slabs on your clean, greased heated grill. At the restaurant we dust the ribs up to a day in advance. Or, until meat visibly pulls away from your bones.
Stopped in at Mike's BBQ for a late lunch on a Saturday. I got my my drink and sat down and began the wait. I love BBQ beef ribs but this is getting insane. You can have Mike's BBQ Beef Ribs using 28 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's BBQ Beef Ribs
- It’s of ● For The Ribs.
- You need 2 Pounds of Meaty Beef Or Baby Back Ribs [room temperature].
- It’s of ● For The Fats.
- You need 1/3 cup of High Heat Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare of ● For The Seasonings.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cracked Sea Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of Seasoned Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of EX LG Bottle Sweet Baby Rays Barbecue Sauce.
- You need 4 Drops of Liquid Hickory Smoke [not extract].
- It’s of ● For The Kitchen / Grill Equipment.
- Prepare 1 of Set Tongs.
- Prepare Tin of Foil.
- You need of ● For The Options.
- It’s of Hickory & Apple Chips.
- It’s of Fresh Bread & Butter.
- Prepare of Cole Slaw.
- It’s of Mashed Potatoes.
- It’s of Buttered Corn.
- Prepare of Green Beans.
- You need of Garden Salads.
Mike's serves only the finest premium quality of Australian beef steaks, ribs, chicken and a great selection of seafood. Place your ribs on the smoker and insert the meat thermometer probe in the thickest part of the meat (without touching the bone). In a food safe spray bottle, shake the vinegar and hot sauce together. Stop by and grab a treat for your furry friend!
Mike's BBQ Beef Ribs instructions
- Cold water rinse and trim ribs of anything unsightly. Pat dry..
- Create your dry rub and mix well..
- Coat your ribs with oil and generously press on the seasonings listed above. Or, to your desired tastes..
- Wrap ribs in tin foil tightly and marinate for 2 to 4 hours at room temp. Lay something heavy on top of ribs..
- Prepare your grill. Clean, spray and heat her up. Another option you might enjoy is a light smoke..
- Throw seasoned rib slabs on your clean, greased heated grill. Grill at 350° to 400°..
- Grill for about 8 to10 minutes with lid closed but slightly ventilated. Turn slabs occasionally..
- Turn grill up to 450°. Grill, sauce and char your ribs until you notice your meat is pulling away from the bones ends. Or, see what we grillers call, "handles," you're ready to coat. About 5 minutes..
- I typically use Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce but these are other great brands..
- Ribs slathered with Sweet Baby Rays sauce..
- Know that you can also serve a dry rub rib with sauce to the side..
- Allow meat to rest for three minutes then, slice in between the bones. Serve immediately..
- Serve with sides such as BBQ baked beans, mashed potatoes with gravy. cole slaw, buttered corn and green beans with onions. See recipes for each of those sides – if interested – under my profile..
Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs instructions. Rinse ribs and cut off anything unsightly. Create your dry rub and sprinkle liberally over your moistened ribs. The best way to tell when your ribs are close to done is by the tenderness of the meat. Properly cooked meat will be fork tender.