Barbeque Beef Patties. We Want to Make High-Quality Meat More Accessible for Everyone. High-quality Meat More Accessible for Everyone. That Means Prices You Can Actually Afford.
Brown in oil in frying pan. If you're looking for Barbeque Beef Patties recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Barbeque Beef Patties recipe here. You can have Barbeque Beef Patties using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Barbeque Beef Patties
- It’s 1 cup of Soft Bread Crums.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped Onion.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Barbeque Beef Patties Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Barbeque Beef Patties recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy. Use following sauce to pour over patties. Mix oatmeal, milk, beef, salt and pepper; form into small loaf patties.
Barbeque Beef Patties step by step
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- In a large mixing bowl, add Bread Crumbs and Milk. Combine to moisten crumbs..
- Add in Ground Beef, Salt, and Pepper. Combine together..
- Add Chopped Onion and combine with mixture..
- Shape into patties. (Usually comes out to 6 patties) Place into prepared 8 inch baking dish..
- Mix together Worcestershire Sauce, Vinegar, Sugar, Ketchup, and Water in a medium bowl..
- Pour sauce over patties and baste with spoonfuls of sauce until patties are covered..
- Bake for 45 minutes..
Arrange patties on bottom of pan. In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic using your hands. Brown the patties in a large skillet over medium-high heat, turning once. Set out a baking sheet, lined with wax paper or foil, to hold the patties. One at a time, gather the patty mix and press firmly into patties.