Oven-Baked Korean Beef BBQ. Move steak to a plate Immediately in order to prevent overcooked it. Have it with kimchi and lettuce, then sprinkle white sesame on top. Heat a skillet over medium heat.
Halfway through you can flip the meat for even cooking. Remove from oven, place on dish and garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds. Here is how you can achieve that. You can have Oven-Baked Korean Beef BBQ using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven-Baked Korean Beef BBQ
- It’s 1 lb of Flat iron steak, cut into thin slices.
- You need 1/2 of of sweet onion, cut into strips.
- You need of ~~ Marinade ~~.
- Prepare 1 cup of Korean BBQ for beef.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of rice wine.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare of ~~ side ~~.
- You need of lettuce.
- It’s of kimchi.
- Prepare of white sesame.
Bulgogi (Korean Beef BBQ) Bulgogi which literally means 'fire meat' is an amazing Korean BBQ grilled beef dish that will make anyone a fan of Korean food once you taste it. This is a easy way to make Korean BBQ. You can also substitute chicken breast or sliced rib-eye for the short ribs. If you use chicken or rib-eye, you must add thinly sliced green onion tops.
Oven-Baked Korean Beef BBQ step by step
- Mix steak slices and onion strips with marinade in a pot and marinate at least 6 hours or overnight..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lay steak slices on a baking sheet and bake for 18 minutes..
- Move steak to a plate Immediately in order to prevent overcooked it. Have it with kimchi and lettuce, then sprinkle white sesame on top. Enjoy~~.
This can also be broiled in the oven for the same amount of time. Korean-style short ribs can be found at most Asian markets. The cut, also known as "flanken," refers to a strip of beef cut across the bone from the chuck end of the short ribs. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate. Remove the ribs from the bag, shake off the excess marinade, and discard the marinade.