Bbq roasted beef. Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan; pour ketchup mixture over the top. Remove meat to a serving platter and keep warm. Skim fat from pan juices and thicken juices if desired.
In a large bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar, red wine vinegar, Dijon-style mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke. Stir in salt, pepper, and garlic powder. With a sharp knife, poke slits into the roast beef large enough to fit your garlic. You can cook Bbq roasted beef using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bbq roasted beef
- You need 3 kg of beef top blade.
- Prepare 1 cup of pineapple chunks.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 of medium size onions.
- It’s 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of crushed pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, mix smoked paprika, salt, chipotle, coffee, cocoa, and coconut sugar. How long the roast takes to barbecue depends on the size of the beef roast and the cut of the meat. Heat the barbecue sauce just to boiling, and stir in the beef. The great beauty of barbecue spit roasted beef is that you can set it off when the fire is hot and this will sear the outside and the inside will gently cook as your fire naturally subsides until beautifully tender.
Bbq roasted beef instructions
- Season beef with salt and pepper and brown the outside with little amount of oil.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix all together.
- Place beef in a baking pan and cover it with the mixture made.
- Cover with foil and bake in a 250c.
- After an hour remove the foil and lower the temp to 150c and let it cook for an hour.
Take care when inserting the rotisserie or spit rod both from a safety perspective and also try to balance the meat. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, liquid smoke if desired and seasonings. Chuck eye, top round, rib roast and beef tenderloin are best when grilled first over direct heat then finished with indirect heat. The hot, direct grilling browns the surface a bit, creating some great flavor. The follow up cooking with indirect heat brings the internal temperature up to the target gradually.