Piping Hot Udon Noodle Hot Pot. Great recipe for Piping Hot Udon Noodle Hot Pot. I always order udon noodle hot pot at restaurants. I wanted to have it at home, but since it seemed troublesome to make individual portions, I used a large pot to make everything at once.
Top with cherry tomatoes and bean sprouts. Note: Thai fried shallots, oyster sauce, sambal oelek chili sauce, and udon noodles can be found in Asian specialty markets and in the Asian foods section of many well-stocked grocery stores. Gently disentangle the noodles while cooking, then drain well. You can have Piping Hot Udon Noodle Hot Pot using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Piping Hot Udon Noodle Hot Pot
- You need 3 of servings Cooked udon noodles.
- You need 3 of Shrimp tempura (store-bought).
- Prepare 9 slice of Kamaboko.
- Prepare 3 of Dried shiitake mushroom.
- You need 3 slice of Datemaki tamago.
- Prepare 2 of bunches Spinach.
- Prepare 1 of Japanese leek.
- It’s 3 of pieces Cooked bamboo shoots in brine.
- Prepare 6 of Fu.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1500 ml of Water.
- It’s 150 ml of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 75 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Bonito-based dashi stock granules.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Kombu-based dashi stock granules.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- It’s 1 of ★Soaking liquid from shiitake mushrooms.
Place all the prepared sukiyaki ingredients on a large serving plate. This hearty udon soup is one of the most popular, classic Japanese noodle dishes. A super simple one-pot chicken udon soup that guarantees maximum satisfaction with beautifully seared. A hot Shake off a bit of the excess oil and place the prawns on a cooling rack.
Piping Hot Udon Noodle Hot Pot instructions
- Dip the wheat gluten in water and firmly squeeze to drain the excess water..
- Rehydrate the mushrooms..
- Place the shiitake, bamboo, and wheat gluten in a pot. Add a bit of the liquid used to soak the mushrooms, then add the ★ ingredients..
- Boil the spinach, rinse with cold water, wring out excess water, then cut into 5cm lengths..
- Cut the leek diagonally into 1cm pieces..
- Put all of the water and ingredients in an earthenware pot and bring to a boil. Once it boils, add the udon..
- Once it comes to a boil again, turn off the heat, add the other ingredients, break an egg into the pot, then cover with a lid..
- Let sit for 5 minutes (or to desired finish) and it's done..
Drop the frozen udon noodles into a large pot of boiling water. For the udon noodle pot: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil over high heat. In a large pot, bring the stock, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and ginger to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and add the mushrooms. Let them gently boil for five minutes.