Sushi Cups with Shrimp. Scatter a little of the shredded omelette on top, add more sushi rice, then more shredded omelette. Top with the shrimp and snow peas. Note: Add the chopped kinpira to the sushi rice while the rice is still warm, and then let cool.
Flip over the seaweed to have the rice side facing downwards. Lift the bamboo mat and start rolling. Place the serving plate on top of the cup, carefully turn the cup and plate upside down to turn the stack out onto the plate, lightly tapping the bottom of the cup. You can cook Sushi Cups with Shrimp using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sushi Cups with Shrimp
- You need 8 of Shrimp.
- You need 4 of Snow peas.
- It’s 2 of ●Eggs for kinshi tamago.
- You need 1 dash of ●Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ●Katakuriko.
- It’s 2 tsp of ●Water.
- Prepare 360 ml of Uncooked white rice.
- Prepare 1 of Sushi vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot kinpira.
Spicy shrimp sushi stacks with layers of sushi rice, cucumbers and avocado in addition to the spicy shrimp! Sushi is always a good option for eating out; it's also fun to make at home and I like to change things up like in these spicy shrimp sushi stacks. Season with salt to taste and place on top of rice. Arrange avocado, cucumber and carrots on top of rice next to shrimp.
Sushi Cups with Shrimp instructions
- Make the sushi rice. Refer to. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143346-easy-sushi-vinegar-for-storing.
- Make the kinpira. Refer to. Chop it up once it has cooled, and combine with the sushi rice from Step 1. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156512-%EF%BC%8Acarrot-kinpira-stir-fry-%EF%BC%8A-for-bento-boxes-%EF%BC%8A.
- De-vein the shrimp, boil in salted water and peel. Blanch the snow peas in salted water, cool and cut into diagonal pieces..
- Make the shredded omelette (kinshi tamago) with the ● ingredients. Refer to. Cook the omelette in 3 batches. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143315-basic-kinshi-tamago-julienned-egg-crepes.
- Put 1/8 of the sushi rice into a container and level the surface. Scatter a little of the shredded omelette on top, add more sushi rice, then more shredded omelette. Top with the shrimp and snow peas..
- Note: Add the chopped kinpira to the sushi rice while the rice is still warm, and then let cool..
Carefully turn the cup upside down to turn the stack out onto a plate, lightly tapping the bottom of the cup if necessary. Arrange avocado, pickled ginger, and edamame on top of the rice, next to the shrimp or fish. Sprinkle the bowls with sliced green onion. Garnish with furikake or your choice of coarse salt, sesame seeds, and seaweed according to taste. Drizzle with spicy mayonnaise and serve with soy sauce to taste.