*Doll Festival Dinner* Sushi Cake. Cut the salmon into small pieces and lay on top of the sushi rice. Cover the salmon with another centimeter of packed in sushi rice. Top that with boiled shrimp cut in half, along with some shrimp cut into any sizes.
Here is how you make that. Ingredients of Doll Festival Sushi Cake. Prepare of packet Chirashi sushi seasoning mix. You can have *Doll Festival Dinner* Sushi Cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of *Doll Festival Dinner* Sushi Cake
- Prepare 2 of bowls Sushi rice.
- Prepare 150 grams of Salmon.
- You need 15 medium of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1/4 of sheet Nori seaweed.
- Prepare 1 of egg + 1 egg yolk Kinshi tamago.
- It’s 1/2 of Cucumber.
I have a cake pop mold that makes ball-shaped cakes, so I wanted to use it to make some temari sushi (ball-shaped sushi) that are all the same size. The prince and princess shaped sushi balls are special because of. It is traditionally celebrated with chirashi sushi, which is also known as mixed or scattered sushi. heaped bowlful for the skirt Sushi rice • you could use tarako or ao-nori seaweed powder, etc. instead Colorful "decofuri" furikake (if using colored rice) • enough for the number of servings Smoked salmon, cooked shrimp, sashimi, etc. to taste • Salmon caviar (ikura) • Cucumber • pack Baby salad leaves (lettuce or your choice of greens) • pack Broccoli sprouts (or radish sprouts. It's also called Doll's festival or Girl's festival.
*Doll Festival Dinner* Sushi Cake step by step
- Line a cake pan with plastic wrap and fill up to about 1 cm with sushi rice..
- Cut the salmon into small pieces and lay on top of the sushi rice..
- Cover the salmon with another centimeter of packed in sushi rice. Top that with boiled shrimp cut in half, along with some shrimp cut into any sizes..
- Pack in the rest of the sushi rice on top of that and push down from the top. Let it chill a bit in the refrigerator..
- Remove the sushi from the cake and decorate with your toppings. This time I used a finely shredded thin omelet (to make it really yellow, I used 1 whole egg + 1 egg yolk), a rose made from salmon, cucumber cut into decorative shapes, and the rest of the shrimp..
- I used smoked salmon to make the rose. The first layer is filled with sakura denbu, the second layer has avocado..
On this day, Most families with young daughters display dolls together with peach blossoms, rice cakes, and other items. On this day, ornate dolls are displayed in the family home to mark the beginning of spring and to wish good health and good fortune for all of the girls in the family. To celebrate Hinamatsuri, some parents host parties for their daughters and their friends to view their beautiful dolls and enjoy delicious foods together. To make the 'cake', use a mold either a round or square container to shape the sushi rice and toppings. You can also adorn it with additional garnishes to resemble a decorated cake.