Anpanman Sushi Cake. I put my best efforts into making this for my son who loves Anpanman. I used a round cardboard mold for the nose and cheeks. This is so easy that I really don't think I have any points to mention!
I made this cake for my best friend's baby boy! Styling: This cake is frosted with rainbow buttercream, covered with yummy white ganache drip, comes with a anpanman figurine and assorted candies and lollipop! Classic Flavours: Chocolate Fudge, Classic Vanilla Premium Flavours (Top-up): Red Velvet, Choc Mint Chip, S'mores, Choc Sea Salt Caramel, Cookies 'n' Cream, Strawberry, Vanilla Rose Cream Cheese Earl Grey One night, a Star of Life falls down the chimney of a bakery nestled deep in the forest, causing the dough in the oven to come to life. You can cook Anpanman Sushi Cake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Anpanman Sushi Cake
- It’s 540 ml of White rice.
- Prepare 4 of servings Premade chirashi sushi seasoning.
- It’s 1 of Shrimp, whelk, flying fish roe.
- It’s 1 of egg Kinshi tamago (finely shredded thin omelette).
- It’s 1 of Salmon flakes (readymade).
- Prepare 1 of sheet Toasted nori seaweed.
The dough becomes Anpanman, a superhero made of anpan (a sweet roll with bean jam filling). Together with his friends, Anpanman fights his rival Baikinman and helps the malnourished. See more ideas about party, kawaii dessert, kawaii cookies. • All Rights Administered by Bighit Entertainment • 가사.• Artist: BTS• Song: A. See more ideas about Japanese, Bento recipes, Cute bento boxes.
Anpanman Sushi Cake step by step
- Cook the rice on the harder side. Use a fan to cool the rice while mixing in the chirashi sushi seasoning..
- Once the rice has cooled, transfer to a serving plate and make into a cake shape. At this time you can add ingredients, or make a shrimp/minced whelk sandwich!.
- Once you have the shape of the cake, apply the kinshi tamago, then make the nose out of the flying fish roe, the cheeks from the salmon flakes, and make the eyes, eyebrows and mouth from the nori..
- For the nose and cheeks I made a round mold out of cardboard! Using everyone's recipes as references, it was surprisingly simple! My son loved it!.
See great recipes for Anpanman Sushi Cake too! "the Anpanman cooking kitchen set in the forest"I play house with my two-year-old child. My child make that for dolls or stuffed animals when my child play h. See more ideas about birthday, cherry blossom party, japanese party. Cakes and san Anpanman Awaawa Fluffy Ofuro. To Anpanman of foam bottle, just hold to put the bottle-only liquid soap out of commercially available foam, come out Fluffy fluffy foam also.