Oatmeal butterscotch cookies. Reviews for: Photos of Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies. Buttery and sweet make a perfect combination. This easy recipe for butterscotch chip cookies gets an extra chew when you add oatmeal to the mix.
What's to love about Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies? I was looking through all the wonderful Oatmeal Butterscotch recipes here on 'Zaar and was surprised that there was not this. We love using cake mix to make oatmeal butterscotch chip cookies consistently delicious and Turn these cookies into an indulgent dessert by adding ice cream and drizzling it all with decadent caramel. You can cook Oatmeal butterscotch cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal butterscotch cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 each of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 cup of Old fashioned oatmeal.
- It’s 1 cup of Butterscotch chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter flavored shortening.
- You need 3/4 cup of Firmly packed brown sugar.
Incredible sweet and salty brown butter butterscotch oatmeal cookies with nutty, caramel flavors in every bite thanks to the brown butter! This magical cookie is baked with cornflakes for a delicious. These Oatmeal Butterscotch Chip Cookies are soft, chewy and loaded with butterscotch chips. These delicious cookies, also called Oatmeal Scotchies, have been a family favorite for years.
Oatmeal butterscotch cookies instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Beat together shortening and sugars until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla beat well.
- Place butter and sugar mixture in the refrigerator while preparing other ingredients.
- Whisk together flour baking soda and cinnamon. Stir together until no streaks remain.
- Stir this mixture into the butter mixture.
- Stir in the oats and butterscotch mix well.
- Drop rounded tablespoon falls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 1 minute on the cookie sheet then remove to a wire rack.
These Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookie Bars are the perfect sweet treats for any occasion. Packed with delicious butterscotch flavor, these cookie bars never disappoint! View top rated Oatmeal butterscotch cookies recipes with ratings and reviews. Drop by measuring tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Butterscotch chips take traditional oatmeal cookies to the next level!