Teriyaki Tsukune Patties With Soft Boiled Eggs. Once the water has achieved a full boil, turn off the heat and carefully place the eggs into the water. Instructions In a bowl, add the meat, onions, egg white, salt/pepper, katakuri powder, and soy sauce. Mix using your hands until mixture is sticky.
Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry both sides of the patties. Add the Extremely Delicious Teriyaki Garlic Sauce, and coat the patties with the sauce so they become shiny. If the tofu mixture is still loose, adjust by adding more panko. You can have Teriyaki Tsukune Patties With Soft Boiled Eggs using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Tsukune Patties With Soft Boiled Eggs
- You need 400 grams of ※Ground pork.
- You need 1/2 of an onion ※Onions (finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ※Katakuriko.
- You need 1 of ※Egg.
- Prepare 1 dash of ※Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ●Mirin.
- You need 3 tbsp of ●Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ●Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of Green onions, white sesame.
- It’s 4 of eggs Onsen tamago (soft poached egg).
If you are adding egg yolk, adjust by adding more of the ＊ ingredients. Tsukune are Japanese chicken meat balls with a kind of Teriyaki sauce and are popular at Yakitori restaurants. Often times, small Tsukune meat balls are skewered on bamboo sticks and grilled on the coal barbecue grill, but they don't have to be. Here they are shaped like small hamburger steaks and cooked in a frying pan.
Teriyaki Tsukune Patties With Soft Boiled Eggs instructions
- In a bowl, knead the ingredients marked with ※, and shape into 12 patties. Mix the ingredients marked with ● in a dish..
- Heat oil in a pan, and brown the patties from step 1 on both sides over medium heat while covered with a lid..
- Once they have browned nicely, add in the mixed ingredients from ●, and cook the patties while rotating them 1-2 times until they are evenly coated with the teriyaki sauce..
- Transfer to a plate and arrange them with white sesame, green onions, and a soft-boiled egg. Eat it while dipping the tsukune patties into an egg yolk..
TRADITIONAL JAPANESE RECIPE: Tsukune (つくね) is Japanese chicken meatballs that can be served on a plate or skewered. They are ypically grilled over charcoal and served in yakitori restaurants. Tsukune is usually seasoned with salt or sweet soy sauce – yakitori tare. Ingredients for tare are similar to teriyaki sauce, but tare is much thicker and saltier. Bring to a boil; remove from heat, cover, and let sit.