Microwaved Iri-Tamago Fine Scrambled Eggs And Egg Balls. Break the egg into a heatproof bowl. Break up the egg into fine pieces with the whisk. Stop when eggs have the consistency you desire.
Crack your eggs into a microwave-safe bowl. Whisk them up using a fork. If you want them to have a streaky white-and-yellow appearance once they're cooked (like the scrambled eggs we often get in American diners) don't mix them super-well. You can have Microwaved Iri-Tamago Fine Scrambled Eggs And Egg Balls using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwaved Iri-Tamago Fine Scrambled Eggs And Egg Balls
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare of salt, soy sauce, sugar etc. Use your favorite seasonings, such as.
- Prepare 1 of an appropriate amount Ketchup (for egg balls).
If you want a homogenous yellow, whisk until the whites and yolks are fully incorporated into each other. Begin by choosing a small microwave-safe bowl and cover the base with a cooking oil or spray to prevent the eggs from sticking at the bottom. Sprinkle the cheese evenly and cook until cheese is melted and eggs are set to your liking. Add a tablespoon of milk or water and mix.
Microwaved Iri-Tamago Fine Scrambled Eggs And Egg Balls step by step
- Break the egg into a heatproof bowl. Add seasonings and mix well. Microwave (500 W) for 40 seconds uncovered..
- Break up the egg into fine pieces with the whisk..
- Microwave for another 10 seconds. Break up the eggs finely again. (If you're making iri-tamago, they're done!).
- To make egg balls: Let the egg cool down a bit. Wrap in plastic wrap and twist tightly. Leave for a while like that..
- When the ball is stable, invert it into a bento cup and top with a little ketchup..
- You can keep the egg balls in plastic wrap and add a ribbon to make it cute..
- Attention: Microwaving times are guidelines only. If the egg needs more cooking, cook a bit longer in 10 second increments..
- One person tried adding a crab stick..
- Here's one person who added heart-shaped slices of ham. He says he put the ham on the plastic wrap first and the egg on top to form the balls without the ham slipping..
Add the cheese and veggies if you like. Spray mug or microwave egg cooker with olive oil Spray mug or microwave egg cooker with olive oil. Add all ingredients to the mug. Lightly prick the bottom of the egg with a safety pin or thumbtack to prevent the egg from exploding. Get a mug or small bowl.