Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies. I have made another peanut butter oatmeal cookie from this sight which I thought was good until I tasted these. This is my new PB recipe!! Thick, chewy peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies!
These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are incredibly soft and loaded with peanut butter flavor. They're vegan, refined sugar-free, and gluten-free. This simple recipe will become a quick favorite for any peanut butter fans. You can have Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- You need 150 gm of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar+brown sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of peanut butter (smooth/chunky).
- You need 2 cups of oats.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
It's always fun for me to experiment with super unique and different recipes. These peanut butter oatmeal cookies are beyond easy to make too! And if you're feeling extra fancy, you can give them a quick drizzle of chocolate once they are done baking/cooling because the addition of chocolate is ALWAYS a good idea! Making these peanut butter cookies with oatmeal instead of flour results in several added health benefits.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Beat softened butter, sugar, and peanut butter until smooth..
- Add eggs and vanilla essence and continue beating till well incorporated..
- Add in flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon powder, and oats. Mix well..
- Drop spoonful of mixture onto baking sheet. Bake at 180°C for 9-11 minutes..
- Leave to cool completely..
Oatmeal cookies have higher amounts of fiber and minerals than those made with flour. Both the peanut butter and oatmeal provide some protein, which makes you feel full and give you. Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies are delectable soft melt in your mouth treasures. The recipe is quick and easy to follow with options for splitting the batch and adding chopped peanuts or chocolate chips. These along with Small Batch Almond Joy Cookies and Buttery Pecan Snowball Cookies are some.