Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies. Thick, chewy peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! Both the peanut butter and oatmeal provide some protein, which makes you feel full and give you longer lasting energy. This healthy cookie recipe is a delicious way to enjoy some treats without feeling guilt about it.
Taste testers had no idea these sneaky little peanut butter cookies had no butter, no flour, and reduced sugar. They each thought today's flourless peanut butter oatmeal cookies tasted like my full-fat, sugary peanut butter cup oatmeal cookies. How to make Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies!! You can cook Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Prepare 2 of Mashed Bananas.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Unsweetened Apple Sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of Reduced Fat Peanut Butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 dash of Ground Cloves.
- It’s 1 dash of Ground Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Old Fashioned or Quick Oats Oatmeal.
- You need 1/4 cup of Semi – Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1/4 cup of Crushed Nuts (your choice).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Coconut Flakes (optional).
All Reviews for Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies. These Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are packed with healthy fats from nuts and seeds and fiber from oats and whole wheat flour. The perfect way to satisfy your dessert craving! Let's talk cookies today, shall we?
Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper then set aside..
- Mix first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl until well blended..
- Mix last 3 (4 if using coconut) into the mixture..
- Drop 2 tablespoons worth onto the baking sheet keeping 1 to 1 1/2 inch apart..
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly..
Sometimes you just need a good cookie…am. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are super peanut buttery, sweet and super rich. My sister tried one off the cooling rack and her eyes burst open. She said, "it's SOOOO peanut buttery," and took another bite, walking off with the cookie.