Pesto Penne Pasta. Add the pasta to the bowl. Pesto pasta can be considered a healthy option as it is a high carb, low protein dish. Unlike our Slow Cooker Spaghetti Bolognese or Instant Pot Spaghetti Bolognese which are both beef mince recipes, pesto penne pasta is a simple combination of pesto and pasta.
After ten minutes, check to make sure pasta is tender. Add the pesto, half of the feta, and the lemon juice. Toss in the pan until well combined. You can have Pesto Penne Pasta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pesto Penne Pasta
- It’s 1 cup of Penne pasta.
- You need 20 of roasted almonds.
- Prepare 1 cup of coriander leaves.
- It’s 2 of green chilles.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 of no. capsicum.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Remove from heat and add the basil. Once the pasta is tender and most of the broth absorbed, add the milk, cream cheese (cut into chunks), and pesto. Stir and cook over medium heat until the cream cheese has fully melted into the sauce. Finally, add the grated Parmesan and stir until combined.
Pesto Penne Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta as per the instructions on the cover.
- Make a smooth paste of almonds, coriander leaves, green chillies to prepare pesto sauce..
- Saute capsicum in little oil..
- Mix the pesto sauce along with lemon juice, salt and pepper to the cooked pasta. Add sauted capsicum to it. Mix well so that the pasta is entirely covered with the sauce..
- Serve hot a healthy plus delicious green plate of pasta!.
If using, add the fresh spinach and sliced sun dried tomatoes. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide. You simply cook the pasta, make the basil pesto and saute the tomatoes while the pasta is cooking, and then after draining the pasta, toss the cooked pasta, pesto, spinach and tomatoes all in the same pan as the tomatoes or back into the pasta pot and toss until the spinach wilts. Place the spinach in a colander in the sink to defrost and drain while you make the rest of the dish. Bring a pot of water to a boil over medium-high heat.