My Italian blend Chicken Pesto Pasta 😘. Chicken Pesto Pasta, a creamy chicken and pasta recipe with bow-tie pasta and succulent chicken cooked in lightened-up yet creamy Basil Pesto Sauce. Plus pasta is tasty, lite, and flavorful. I bet more flavorful than Pesto Pasta from your favorite Italian restaurant.
However, you can use normal tomatoes too. I have often made a different pesto/pasta/chicken recipe from this site and enjoyed it. I thought that I would try this out to compare. You can cook My Italian blend Chicken Pesto Pasta 😘 using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Italian blend Chicken Pesto Pasta 😘
- It’s 1 TSP of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 of of an onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves crushed.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts cut into cubes.
- Prepare 3 cups of pasta.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Pesto.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian herbs.
- You need 2 of large vine tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell sweet pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 Tin of Tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of black cracked pepper.
- It’s 2 handfuls of spinach.
Boil pasta to al dente according to package instructions. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add minced garlic, italian seasoning and diced chicken breast. Season with salt and pepper and cook until chicken is no longer pink, stirring chicken a couple of times to brown on all sides. Prepare Homemade Pesto: In spice mixer,add almonds and blend well.
My Italian blend Chicken Pesto Pasta 😘 instructions
- Melt the butter add onions fry for 2 minutes..
- Fry for 1 minute.
- Next add the chicken pieces fry until cooked book the Pasta.
- Add the pesto to the chicken.
- Add the Italian herbs mix in.
- Add the chopped tomatoes.
- Mix in the chicken.
- Add the sweet pepper and mix.
- Add the Tomatoes mix in and heat up.strain the pasta.
- Strain the pasta and add to a large mixing bowl..
- Add the chicken mix.
- Add Black pepper and mix.
- Next add the spinach and serve hot or cold.
This chicken pesto pasta is so easy to make and so delicious! I love easy dinners, and this chicken pesto pasta is one of my favorites in my 'lazy dinner' rotation. Just toss the cooked pasta with pesto and chopped cooked chicken, and your mouthwatering Italian pasta dinner is ready! Cook the Pasta – Be sure to add a generous pour of salt to your water before cooking the pasta! Then, cook according to package directions, strain, and set aside.