Oreo's N Cream Banana Bread.
You can cook Oreo's N Cream Banana Bread using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo's N Cream Banana Bread
- It’s 4 medium of slightly overripe bananas ( if to ripe they will become to liquidy and the bread won't form right).
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter (room temp).
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of medium crushed oreos.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s of drizzle.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 5 of -6 tbl. heavy whipping cream.
Oreo's N Cream Banana Bread step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- in a medium to large bowl cream together butter and sugar..
- add vanilla, eggs and bananas. mix on medium to high until well blended..
- in a seperate bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. mix well..
- add dry ingredients to wet and mix well..
- fold in crushed oreo..
- spray 2 – 8.5 x 4.5 x 2.5 sized bread pans with baking spray. and pour half the mix in to each bread pan. bread pans shoould be about half full..
- place in oven on center rack and bake for about 45 min. bread will be done when toothpick comes out clean, top in browned and bread is pulling away from sides..
- let cool..
- meanwhile.. mix heavy cream and powdered sugar well, add more cream if u want it runnier less if you want it thicker.. drizzle over oreo banana bread before serving…