Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies. Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies Dotted with cranberries, orange zest and vanilla chips, these cookies are so colorful and fun to eat. Cream butter and sugars until fluffy. Studding chewy oatmeal cookies with cranberries gives them a bit of bright color and a slight tang.
Beat the butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, then scrape down the bowl; add the honey and vanilla and beat until blended. Add the flour mixture in two additions, beating each until well combined. You can cook Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of 1 1/8 cup flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 7 oz of Cooking & baking cranberries (1 bag).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oatmeal ( or 1 1/2 pack of instant oatmeal).
Stir in the cranberries and pecans. Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies Soft chewy brown sugar oatmeal cookies with sweetened dried cranberries. A chewy and hearty oatmeal cookie that everyone will love! You know how I love a good cookie.
Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Cream together butter, brown sugar, sugar, egg & vanilla.
- Mix together flour, salt, baking soda, then add slowly to creamed butter.
- Stir in cranberries then oatmeal.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes until lightly browned makes about 4 dozen small cookies.
Transfer cookies to wire racks to finish cooling. Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy; beat in egg and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, salt, baking powder and baking soda; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Add the oats, cranberries and chocolate chunks. Mix until just incorporated (dough will be stiff).