Chicken Pesto Pasta. Pasta Meal Planning Is Easy w/ Our New Grocery List Tool – Find Recipes, Products & More! Add Extra Flavor To Your Pasta Dishes with Cheesy Garlic Bread. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Its fresh flavor is the highlight of this super-fast pasta dish, packed with cherry tomatoes and chicken. Stir to dissolve any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet. Place a lid on the skillet, turn the heat up to medium-high, and bring the broth up to a boil. You can have Chicken Pesto Pasta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pesto Pasta
- It’s 6 of chicken thighs whole.
- Prepare Handful of spinach.
- Prepare 6 of sundried tomatoes, sliced.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic.
- You need 300 ml of cream.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1 jar of basil pesto.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parmesan.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Penne pasta.
Cook the pasta in a pot of boiling salted water, following the directions on the packet. Drain and reserve ¼ cup of the pasta water. Thinly slice the chicken breast, then heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the chicken and fry until cooked and brown on both sides. You may have to cook the chicken in batches.
Chicken Pesto Pasta instructions
- Place all ingredients together in slow cooker (except for spinach and cream) and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
- 30 minutes before serving, add the spinach and cream to soften.
- Cook pasta separately then add to chicken pesto mix and sprinkle Parmesan on top.
Combine the chicken, garlic, salt, and pepper, cooking until chicken is browned. Then, mix in the heavy cream, parmesan, and pesto, stirring until evenly combined. Next, bring to a boil and cook until the sauce has reduced, about five to seven minutes. Toss in the pasta and cherry tomatoes, stirring until evenly coated. Chicken Pesto Pasta is chicken and penne in a basil pesto sauce.