Penny pasta with zoodlles in spinach pesto #themechallenge. Try New Knorr® Selects & Enjoy The Delicious Flavor From Real Ingredients. Knorr® Selects™ Sides Are Made Without Any Artificial Flavors Or Preservatives. The Penne Pasta Recipe in Spinach Pesto is a healthy and creamy pasta recipe made from spinach and basil and tossed in a durum wheat penne pasta.
Toss pesto with penne and pasta water; season. Make zoodles: With a spiralizer or julienne peeler, slice zucchini into noodles. This simple recipe for spinach pesto zoodles is made with a homemade pesto using spinach, basil, almonds, Parmesan, lemon, and olive oil. You can cook Penny pasta with zoodlles in spinach pesto #themechallenge using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Penny pasta with zoodlles in spinach pesto #themechallenge
- It’s of Penny pasta boiled.
- It’s of Pasta sauce.
- It’s of Zucchini noodles.
- Prepare of Cherry tomato few.
- Prepare of Choice of veggies (broccoli, carrot, tomato, capsicum).
- It’s pinch of Ajinomoto.
- You need of Spinach pesto.
- It’s 1 cup of baby spinach.
- You need 1/4 cup of roasted peanuts.
- Prepare of Lemon.
- You need of Salt and pepper as per your taste.
- You need 2-3 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green chili.
- Prepare of Mix everything and make paste in a food processor.
- It’s of No measurements needed, can make according to our taste.
It's then tossed with zucchini noodles and cherry tomatoes. It can be served hot or cold and makes a great side dish or base for lean proteins like chicken, shrimp, and tofu. Cook pasta according to package directions and drain. Meanwhile, to a food processor or blender, add the spinach, Parmesan, walnuts, and lemon juice.
Penny pasta with zoodlles in spinach pesto #themechallenge step by step
- In a pan add oil then pasta sauce and boiled pasta mix well, adjust the taste keep it in side.
- Make zucchini noodles in spiral maker.
- Get the pesto ready by mixing all ingredients.
- In a pan add oil add cherry tomato sauté for few minutes and add noodles and veggies add pinch Ajinomoto, add spinach pesto and mix well, sauté for few minutes, can add penny pasta to or keep separate,serve immediately and enjoy healthy dinner.
You simply cook the pasta, make the basil pesto and saute the tomatoes while the pasta is cooking, and then after draining the pasta, toss the cooked pasta, pesto, spinach and tomatoes all in the same pan as the tomatoes or back into the pasta pot and toss until the spinach wilts. Cook pasta according to package directions and drain. Meanwhile, to a food processor or blender, add the spinach, Parmesan, walnuts, and lemon juice. Spoon the spinach pesto into the chicken and pasta, and pour in the reserved pasta water. Gently toss the pasta and chicken with the pesto to coat.