Spinach pesto pasta. Combine the chicken and pesto sauce into spaghetti and mix until the sauce fully coats the pasta. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a food processor, pulse the almonds, garlic and lemon.
Easy Vegan Spinach Pesto Pasta Easy vegan spinach pesto pasta, made with a fresh pesto full of spinach with hints of basil and lemon. In the food processor put in the spinach,lemon zest, lemon juice,garlic,olive oil,salt,pepper and cheese (sundried tomatoes). Process til spinach is small and everything is well combined. You can cook Spinach pesto pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach pesto pasta
- You need 50 gms of spinach.
- It’s 100 gms of pasta.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salted peanut powder.
- Prepare 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh cream.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Butter.
Meanwhile boil pasta til Al Dente. A fresh, vibrant green spinach pesto sauce flavors the pasta in this easy dish. The pesto sauce is a snap to fix with a food processor and fresh spinach, garlic, pine nuts, and garlic. The pesto can be adjusted to suit your tastes.
Spinach pesto pasta step by step
- Grind the spinach, garlic and make paste of it..
- Now in a pan add butter and saute the paste in it..
- Add pasta, salted peanut powder, cream, cheese, salt & pepper..
- Mix well. You can also add corn and garnish it with tomato..
- Pasta is ready..
Drizzle the remaining olive oil into the mixture while processing until smooth. Add the walnuts, lemon juice and zest; cover and process until blended. Whole-Wheat Pasta with Pumpkin-Seed and Spinach Pesto View Recipe this link opens in a new tab. Flavorful, magnesium-rich pumpkin seeds, verdant parsley, chopped chives, and baby spinach star in this savory pasta dish. Olive oil and ricotta cheese add creamy richness to the nourishing recipe.