Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto. Cook the meatballs frying in oil, and cook Alfredo sauce. Move meatballs to a paper towel Cook the second batch Layer the bottom of the pan with half the meatballs sprinkle with smoked paprika. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Roasted Vegetable Lasagna with Pesto Cream Sauce Place noodles and steamed broccoli in a bowl. Pour Alfredo sauce over noodles and toss together. Place three Tasty Turkey Meatballs on top, then sprinkle with parmesan and fresh ground pepper. You can have Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto
- You need 48 ounces of meatballs see my recipe for meatballs.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need 2/3 cup of dried basil Pesto see my recipe.
- It’s 1 quart of cottage cheese.
- It’s 2 quarts of Alfredo sauce see my recipe.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- You need 6 ounces of no bake lasagna pasta.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- You need To taste of smoked paprika optional.
In a large bowl, combine egg, bread crumbs, water, cheese and seasonings. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. In a medium saucepan, stir together Alfredo sauce and pesto over medium/low heat, just until warmed through. Spread some of the sauce in each roll.
Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto step by step
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook the meatballs frying in oil, and cook Alfredo sauce..
- Move meatballs to a paper towel.
- Cook the second batch.
- Layer the bottom of the pan with half the meatballs sprinkle with smoked paprika..
- Mix the parmesan cheese with the cottage cheese..
- Add half the Alfredo sauce.
- Add a layer of pasta, and then cottage cheese..
- Now add the Pesto to the top of cottage cheese.
- Next add a layer pasta.
- Add rest of meatballs I cut these meatballs in half for better coverage.
- Add the rest of Alfredo sauce, and sprinkle with smoked paprika..
- Add the shredded cheese.
- Bake in oven for 60 minutes.
- Let rest 15 minutes.
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.
Using a strainer or sifter dust the meatballs with flour. Shake the pan back and forth, rolling the meatballs with the flour. Place the meatballs a few at a time, in a strainer and shake to remove excess flour. Add the Alfredo sauce and pesto to a small pot or pan and stir together. Gluten Free Cheesy Pesto-Meatball Lasagna Rolls.