Ham and pesto pasta. Return pasta and vegetables to cooking pot. Which kind of pasta would you like in the recipe? Penne Rotini Ravioli Fusilli Any Type of Pasta.
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil and butter over medium-high heat. Stir in broth and lemon juice. You can cook Ham and pesto pasta using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham and pesto pasta
- It’s 300 grams of pasta.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Green pesto.
- It’s 4 slice of Ham.
- It’s 10 of Plum tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Rocket.
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well. To make the garlic parmesan cream sauce, melt butter in the skillet skillet over medium heat. Melt butter over medium heat in a large stockpot. Add in ham, pasta, garlic, mustard, wine (if using), water, and additional salt.
Ham and pesto pasta instructions
- Boil your choice of pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Chop the plumb tomatoes in half.
- Tear or chop the ham into bite sized pieces.
- Once the pasta is ready, drain and return to the pan.
- Add the pesto to the pasta and stir in.
- Add the tomatoes, shredded ham, and a few leaves of rocket.
While mushrooms are cooking boil and cook the pasta al dente. Once the mushrooms are cooked add the ham and combine. Slice the bread in half, vertically. If your pesto is dry, drizzle the olive oil all over the bread (insides as well as out) and then spread the pesto all over the soft insides of the bread pieces. If your pesto is oily there's no need to add oil on the insides.