Seafood Pasta. Creamy, rich seafood pasta featuring shrimp, prawns, salmon, or scallops regular pasta into a special weeknight dinner. Seafood Pasta is the perfect way to impress your friends and family and its actually really easily! Our seafood of choice is scallops and shrimp because of their similar cook times, but the recipe.
Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. How to make seafood pasta Cook the seafood: In a large pan, add a splash of oil and allow to heat up. Season the seafood with salt and pepper then cook in batches until golden brown. You can cook Seafood Pasta using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seafood Pasta
- It’s 155 g of cooked pasta of your choice.
- You need 75 g of Garlic & Herb Butter.
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 225 g of Hake cut into bite sized pieces.
- Prepare 150 g of Prawns shelled and deveined.
- It’s 120 g of smoked mussels.
- It’s to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 100 g of asparagus.
- It’s 60 g of cherry tomatoes sliced in half.
- Prepare 250 ml of fresh cream.
- You need 1 of heaped teaspoon of basil pesto.
- It’s 1 of Jalapeno chopped.
- You need of Parmesan as desired.
The shrimp/prawns should take no more than a minute per side (depending on size) and the calamari and mussels will take only a few minutes to cook. Seafood pasta with shrimp and scallops and lots of garlic is seriously one of the fastest and most delicious meals you can make with pasta! If you love shrimp, scallops, butter and garlic, this seafood pasta is for you! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Seafood Pasta step by step
- Melt butter in a pan then add in fish. Season with salt, pepper and paprika. Stir and when just about done, add in prawns and continue to cook until prawns are done. Remove from pan..
- Add olive oil to pan and toss in the asparagus. Season with salt and black pepper. When partially cooked, add in your cherry tomatoes. Stir to mix in..
- Stir in fresh cream and add in chopped jalapeno..
- Add in basil pesto and stir. Allow to cook for a few minutes. You will notice cream will start to thicken..
- Add to sauce the cooked hake, prawns and smoked mussels. Mix in..
- Lastly add in the cooked pasta and stir to combine..
- Serve with grating of parmesan. Enjoy!.
This seafood pasta is a mix of shrimp, clams, mussels and scallops, all tossed together with spaghetti in a homemade tomato sauce. An easy yet elegant meal that's perfect for entertaining! When I have friends and family over, I often serve seafood such as bacon wrapped scallops, shrimp kabobs or this simple yet totally satisfying seafood pasta. If you're looking for the lighter side of pasta night, our Pasta Primavera with Shrimp is filled with veggies, and our Orzo Salad with Shrimp and Lemon Dressing is a healthy and bright way to enjoy lunch or dinner. These seafood pasta recipes will satisfy your hearty carb cravings while keeping it light with low-calorie shrimp.