Basil pesto spaghetti with loads of cherry tomatoes. Toss the cherry tomatoes and pesto into hot spaghetti and drizzle with a little pasta cooking water. Top the spaghetti off with freshly grated Parmesan and it's ready! While the pasta is cooking, in a blender or food processor, blend basil (except for a few leaves set aside for garnish), garlic, walnuts, miso, lemon juice, water, salt and pepper until well combined.
Plate pasta with cherry tomatoes and top with fresh basil, red pepper flakes, drizzle of olive oil, sea salt and Parmesan cheese. In a large skillet, warm the pesto. Once the pasta is cooked, add in the pesto and the roasted cherry tomatoes. You can have Basil pesto spaghetti with loads of cherry tomatoes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basil pesto spaghetti with loads of cherry tomatoes
- It’s 1 pkt of good quality spaghetti (Del Monte).
- It’s as needed of Ready to use basil pesto (urban platter).
- Prepare as needed of Olive oil (extra virgin).
- It’s 10/12 of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s as needed of Parmesan cheese.
Add in the Parmigiano Reggiano and allow to cook for two to three minutes. Garnish with fresh basil and enjoy! Heat a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil, then cook the pasta until it is "al dente". Drain the pasta, then return to the pot.
Basil pesto spaghetti with loads of cherry tomatoes instructions
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in halves..In a hot skillet add olive oil and saute tomatoes..don’t overcook…
- Now in a hot fry pan add olive oil,add in well cooked spaghetti,add half a cup of remaining water in which the pasta was boiled..that starchy water will help the pasta to achieve a creamy and soft texture which is a desirable consistency for any kind of pasta… add two to three tablespoon basil pesto..don’t cook them..just give it a good toss..during this tossing period you should turn off your burner..sprinkle freshly grounded black pepper powder…
- Yummy Italian basil pesto spaghetti is ready to eat..sprinkle generous amount of Parmesan cheese on top of it..serve piping hot..easy and quick high carb meal…
Add the pesto and cherry tomatoes and toss with the hot pasta over medium high heat until piping hot. Serve in individual bowls, passing the cheese at the table. Return cooked pasta to the pot, add pesto and cherry tomatoes, as well as some of the reserved cooking liquid, toss it all together over the medium heat until piping hot. Top with toasted pine nuts and fresh basil leaves. Divide among serving plates and sprinkle with basil and parmesan cheese.