Parsley Pesto Spaghetti. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, place parsley, almonds and garlic in a food processor or blender; cover and process until finely chopped. Transfer to a large serving bowl; stir in cheese and butter.
Pulse the almonds in a food processor until smooth. Add parsley, chives, oil and parmesan. Rinse the parsley well and shake off as much water as possible. You can cook Parsley Pesto Spaghetti using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parsley Pesto Spaghetti
- You need of For the Parsley Pesto Sauce :.
- Prepare of Parsley 1 cup equals 350 ml cleaned and drained.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cashew nuts.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Almonds.
- Prepare 5 of Shallots.
- Prepare of Garlic cloves 10.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of White pepper powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Dried thyme.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Other ingredients :.
- Prepare 200 grams of Boiled Spaghetti.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Water 3 to 5 tablespoons for grinding.
- You need of Tomato pieces seedless 2 tablespoons.
Remove the leaves from the stems and place them into the food processor. Also add the garlic (peeled), parmesan cheese, and lemon juice. Pulse until there are no large chunks of garlic left. For pesto, combine the oil, parsley and seasonings in a blender; cover and process until blended.
Parsley Pesto Spaghetti step by step
- In a high speed blender, add chopped parsley leaves, shallots, garlic cloves, cashew nuts, 2 tablespoons oil, cheese and required water for grinding into a smooth thick sauce..
- Then add almonds, salt, red chilli flakes to the ground sauce and blend again to a semi smooth sauce..
- Transfer this sauce to a dry container. Add in the olive oil. Add white pepper powder. Mix. Parsley Pesto sauce is ready..
- Heat a wide pan. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Now add 4 to 5 tablespoons parsley Pesto sauce to the pan. Give a quick mix in low heat. The aroma releases..
- Add the boiled spaghetti to the sauce. Toss it quickly but gently so that spaghetti gets coated well with the parsley pesto sauce. Adjust salt and spice as preferred. Toss spaghetti for 2 minutes in low heat. Switch off..
- In a pan, heat little olive oil. Roast seedless tomato pieces till glossy and red. Switch off..
- Transfer parsley pesto spaghetti to the serving plates. Garnish with roasted tomatoes. Relish hot..
- Note : Add salt and teaspoon oil to the boiling water before boiling spaghetti. Then run spaghetti under cold water. This ensures a nonsticky spaghetti. Use pinenuts for the sauce if available..
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Add the walnuts, cheese and pesto; toss to coat. Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil. Meanwhile, in the bowl of a large mortar, toss parsley, ramps or green garlic, and walnuts; mash into a rough paste. (Alternatively you can. Parsley pesto is a deliciously bright and aromatic herby sauce perfect for adding to pasta, pizza, soups, and scrambles.