My Chicken Pesto Spaghetti. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic until tender, then stir in chicken. Cook until chicken is golden, and cooked through.
Your family will love this amazing pasta dish. Chicken Spaghetti This chicken spaghetti recipe is one of our favorite simple weeknight dinner recipes that we make time and time again. So much flavor with minimal prep time in the kitchen. You can have My Chicken Pesto Spaghetti using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Chicken Pesto Spaghetti
- It’s 1 handful of bunch of Dried Spaghetti enough for 2. I use Wheat.
- You need Half of the breast of a small rotisserie chicken.
- Prepare 2 tbls of already made Pesto in a jar with olive oil.
- You need 1 tbls of Sundried tomatoes in a jar olive oil, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbls of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese grated.
- It’s of Add 1/4 Tsp black cracked pepper.
- You need of Pine nuts to garnish but I used edible seeds with some nuts.
The Creamy Chicken Pesto Spaghetti Pasta Recipe is a lip smacking pasta recipe that is made from a fresh homemade basil pesto. The Pasta Recipe is a favourite among kids as well as adults. It has no added cream or cheese which makes it perfect for weight watchers. Cook the Pasta – Be sure to add a generous pour of salt to your water before cooking the pasta!
My Chicken Pesto Spaghetti instructions
- Cook the pasta in a pot of salted boiling water..
- While the spaghetti is cooking pull off the chicken in shreds or take off the breast and shred it with two forks.
- Combine the pesto with the chicken and add the Sundried Tomatoes, then strain the spaghetti and combine the mix with spaghetti..
- Add the cheese and mix the add it all to a serving plate and add a little crumbled pine nuts to the top I used salted seeds on mine..
Then, cook according to package directions, strain, and set aside. Prep the Chicken – Pat the chicken breasts dry with a paper towel to remove any excess moisture. To make this chicken pesto pasta you will start by making the pasta according to the package. Toss the cooked pasta together with the pesto, chicken, and tomatoes. If the sauce is too thick, add a small amount of pasta water to thin it out.