Pasta with pistachio pesto and roasted tomatoes. Drizzle tomatoes with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Drizzle the tomatoes with the olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Arrange the tomatoes on the pan.
Toss in the burst tomatoes and almost all of the cheese, reserving a bit for the top. Sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese and the breadcrumbs. Pasta with Dried-Tomato and Pistachio Pesto. You can have Pasta with pistachio pesto and roasted tomatoes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta with pistachio pesto and roasted tomatoes
- Prepare 500 g of short pasta.
- Prepare Handful of fresh basil.
- You need Clove of garlic.
- Prepare of About 20 g of Parmesan (good sprinkle).
- Prepare of About 20 g of unsalted, peeled pistachios.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare Handful of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
In a large bowl toss together cooked pasta, roasted tomatoes, Arugula Pesto, and cheese. Transfer to a bowl, along with the remaining basil leaves, grated cheese, and tomatoes when they are ready. The heat of the pasta will melt the cheese. If it is looking a little dry add a splash of the cooking water to loosen the sauce.
Pasta with pistachio pesto and roasted tomatoes step by step
- Wash and cut tomatoes in half. Roast at 150 for about an hour. Set a side.
- Cook pasta according to instructions in salted water. Meanwhile, wash basil and dry leaves well. Add basil, Parmesan, garlic, pistachio nuts and a drizzle of oil to a mini chopper. Whizz up for a min to make your pesto.
- Save a small cup of cooking water. Drain pasta and put back into pan. Add pesto, cup of cooking water and tomatoes. Mix well and serve with a sprinkle of pistachio nuts :).
In a large bowl, stir pesto with reserved pasta water to loosen, then add cooled pasta and roasted tomatoes with any juices. Toss until well incorporated, then adjust seasoning with salt and serve. Top each bowl of pasta with a halibut fillet. Serve promptly with freshly grated Parmesan. Place a pot of water to boil, cook pasta according to directions.