Creamy chicken pasta. I took the dish for another flavorful spin and added a bit of smoky bacon and toasted bread crumbs. —Nikki Barton, Providence, Utah Stir in the heavy cream and nutmeg and bring to a boil. Add the chicken to the sauce; increase the heat. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and slice into thin strips.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Add the chicken and cook until browned, stirring often. Chicken pasta in a garlic tomato cream sauce is the ultimate comfort meal. You can cook Creamy chicken pasta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken pasta
- It’s 3 of chicken breast.
- You need 24 oz of marinara.
- Prepare 15 oz of basil pesto Alfredo.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of garlic.
- You need 3 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 lb of pasta, cooked.
Cook the pasta in a pan of boiling salted water over a high heat until just tender. Toss together the chicken, flour and a generous amount of salt and pepper until the. Cook pasta according to package directions. Add wine or broth and garlic.
Creamy chicken pasta step by step
- In crockpot, combine everything and set on low for 5 hours. Shred chicken..
- Cook pasta separately and serve with sauce. Top with Shredded cheese and serve with garlic bread!.
- TIP* if sauce is too thin, use corn starch.
In a deep skillet, fry the bacon until crispy. Remove to a paper towel to drain, then chop. In the same skillet, add the chicken and season with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and paprika. Cook until no longer pink inside. Cut cooked chicken into bite-sized pieces and stir into cooked pasta, along with the cream and lemon zest.